A clay tile presents a wide variety of formats, colors and sizes to suit any architectural or interior style. These pieces are used interchangeably for indoorand and exterior as pavements, creating a classic, rustic or ancient atmosphere highly appreciated in our time.
The elaborate formats range from 7 x 7 cm to 40 x 40, which includes square, rectangular, hexagonal (perfect and irregular), octagonal, baseboards, boulders, stair pieces, aged pieces, watersheds, pool corners, Etc.
Regarding the shades marketed, always natural, we have 3 colors: natural, red and black.
- Wet the floor tiles before placement
- Leave a minimum separation of 1 cm. between tile and tile
- Do not look for the tight placement, the tile does not allow it due to its imperfection
- Prevent the floor tiles from staining (cement, etc.) during laying, if stained try to clean it as soon as possible
- Use extreme caution if any dye is used for the gasket or footprint
- Do not choose the floor tiles by colors, due to its variety of typical shades of clay
l SOLID BRICK of cooked clay is used for the new construction of houses, fences, gardens, as well as for restoration works of any type of construction such as cortijos, churches, convents, rural accommodation, train stations, Etc. Brick, in its different options, is also used indoors for wall coverings, pillars, arches, cellars, etc. as a design element suitable for modern and avant-garde styles, or classic and rural.
The standard brick measurement is 3.5 x 12 x 25. Although in Sebastián Pérez we adapt to the needsof each project, producing formats of any size or special form on request. Contact us without obligation.
We produce 3 types of bricks or mattones, in which we use identical high quality materials and vary the way in which we manufacture:
- Manual Brick : It is made with traditional methods in all its phases, its color and finish depend on the shades of the clay with which it is made.
- Rustic Brick: It works in the same way as manual brick, but leaving greater imperfections in its finish, to reinforce the unique appearance of a handcrafted product.
- Machined Brick: This brick is made with a semi-automatic system, which offers more uniformity in the resulting product, and optimizes its cost.
Handcrafted bricks can be treated with a special primer, once placed, which gives them greater durability, prevents stains and enhances their natural color. The treatment can be applied both for facades and indoors.
The roof tiles made by Sebastián Pérez follow the same canons of handling and drying for hundreds of years. Handcrafted roof tiles are offered in two models and in different sizes, which are:
Roman roof tile: flat-shaped tile.
Arabic roof tile : curved tile, is the most common in our territory.
All types of roof tiles are made with special sizes and shapes on request.
Esta página está también disponible en / This page is also available in: Spanish